Sunday, September 27, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya!

Hello everybody, it has been exactly a week since I posted.
(Uh.. Ok! A week plus! Hope my greeting is not stale just yet)
Before I explain why I have not been active in my blog/online store
I want to say...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!
To all Muslims who are at this very moment reading this post, I wish to say Congratulations! After a month of fasting from the many temptations present in this life, The holy month has left and we are here celebrating Hari Raya. To the non-Muslims, come join in the celebration! ^_^

This Dw33b who has this online store/blog has been pretty
occupied at the moment.(Sounds weird to refer myself in the 3rd person)
Here is the reason why I have not been active:

I have failed to blog because my laptop adapter is now R.I.P
(Resting in Pieces.... Well the wires are)(Have to buy a new adapter *Sob*)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving on after that moment of sadness, I would like to say I am NOT showing my new collection at the moment but I will show you pictures of what they look like. These are my hints in the form of a locket and an earring. The theme I am aiming for is .....

Locket

This is the locket. Quite a beauty as it looks vintage and there is something about it. It was originally two different earrings but in my mind I saw a locket. I am excited as to how it will turn out.


Earring

This earring is just one of the many designs I have in my head. I will always be fascinated by pearls even though these are not authentic pearls. They are really a beautiful combination.

So have you figured out what the theme is? I hope not...yet : P


Today I am going to show you one of my latest creations (side projects if you will)
I hope you like them as much as I do!
The first one I call
Dw33b Wrapp3rs (Pronounced as dweeb wrappers)
  • What is a Dw33b Wrapp3r?
They are awesome things and they come in a variety of color.
One of the things it can be used is to use it for gift wrapping a
"plain" looking present. I am glad I had this idea as I am very TERRIBLE in gift wrapping.
I cannot even wrap a book cover. I tried and fail terribly each time. : P


DW33B WRAPP3RS
Here is a group shot of how dw33b wrapp3rs look before I did anything with them.


Some of the ways to use dw33b wrapp3rs
They can be twisted into different shapes (not too much though), Group shot of what I did with them. These are just some of the ways to wrap it or just play around with it like I did.

dw33b wrapp3r
This is my favorite! I might try this out when I give somebody a present.

Interested? They can even be used as bracelets as well and other variety of things.
They cost around BND$3 for half a meter.

I am currently making something else. I will upload the pictures soon.
I am currently making a complete mess of my room so I have to clean it. Too many stuff lying on the floor.With that I end my post.
Once again:
Selamat Hari Raya!!
from
A Dw33b cleaning up a messy room

Dw33b
One Dweeb's store of Handmade dreams and Unique stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment