Friday, January 1, 2010

Inspiration Behind Earrings Galore

EARRINGS GALORE
Sparkle and Shine Inside and out

I made these earrings in my spare time using a wire wrapping technique. I enjoy my free time and wish there were more hours in the day but that is not possible is it? I bet if there was more hours in a day I would be wishing for less hours in a day. Human beings can be so fickle sometimes! : P



Earring Galore


I personally think of Thailand when I see these earrings. No idea strange eh?
I have been there and it was an enjoyable trip. I definitely want to go there again to just take as many photos as possible. *Sigh* I am getting off track eh?





Earring Galore 2


One of my mama's good friend sells natural stones and I was lucky enough to meet up with her. She had some pearls and I straight away said that I would love to purchase it from her. (She is so talented in her craft.) She even taught me some of her techniques when it came to female bracelets.

Earring Galore 3


The cream gold buttons have been with me for a couple of months. I was planning to make them into earrings since day one. I saw them and thought they look so neglected and very eye catching. So I purchased them straight away.

Check them out !here!
Dw33b

No comments:

Post a Comment