Saturday, January 30, 2010

TED

I recommend TED. What is TED you ask? It stands for Technology Entertainment Design. It is a great website where people from various fields come and give a talk within a specified period of time. They talk about their ideas, research and a whole lot of other things.
I found it a year ago and still enjoy listening to the talks. After watching how these people talk and interact with their audience, I found it so mind blowing.

Never knew people could be THAT inspiring, funny and interactive at the same time.


This is my favorite video and if I think about it this is the very first video that I watched when I decided to give TED a try, It will not take much of your time. Seat down, listen and watch.

This one is by Ken Robinsons and his topic is on how School kills creativity. Very funny and thought provoking. He made me think so much and I am thankful that Ted put this on their site.
I have put the video here but you may check it out on TED directly streaming it over on this !link!



There are others that I recommend to watch but the list might be endless. So I give you the choice of checking the website yourself which is : www.ted.com
Not trying to sound dramatic but It might change your perception of things permanently.

Dw33b

No comments:

Post a Comment