Friday, January 14, 2011

Inspiration behind Dw33b -No CO2 Promise- Collection

Dw33b -No Co2 Promises Collection- 
Words without action has no meaning. 
Scroll down to read about the song which inspired this collection. Enjoy the pictures!








This collection was inspired by this video. I have reduced my listening to music  in order  to increase my attention span, last time I could listen for hours and do just basically that...back to the topic :

 Once in awhile I still get inspired by songs that I use to listen and memorize by heart. This happens to be one of those inspiration moments when it plays in my head while I made this collection.  The song was by Corey Latif Williams (not so well known here but he is talented and  I found this song  to be good) It is called Promise me. I manage to find it on You Tube with the lyrics.


If it is slow to load here check out the link here :  http://youtu.be/WHZoOhYkQKE

My interpretation of the lyrics:
It is about this dude who has been let down enough times and was fooled he was loved but in truth his "Status" "Money" and "Worldly goods" were the pulling factor. He became kinda insecure and distrustful with the women coming at him. Then one day he met  "the one" and this song is him being truthful with her  about the state of his heart which to me has a clingy tone while listing out his baggage (we all have that) but he is being sincere and hopes they will get through any obstacles.
*On a realistic point promises can only be seen through the passage of time and actions done. Words can just be carbon dioxide after all.*
The recurring themes for were these Complex, Depth, Doubts, Honesty, Sincerity and Time and that is how I named the bracelets.
Overall .....Call me strange, a sucker  or both but I found it Inspiring.
Hope you enjoyed my mini story.

Dw33b

No comments:

Post a Comment