Friday, February 5, 2010

Creativity- Wrong Working Enviroment & Hard-Fi

Who would think that there would be a person peddling to make your kid's ride work?
I came across this and thought it was something I would like to share with you all.
I was blown away by these images.


That man in the jukebox must be very talented

Some advertisements are so unique.


A man in a booth developing photos literally -_-
As you scroll down you can see that these adverts are really in a class of their own.



I assume this is an ATM machine.
I shall never look at an ATM the same again
All of these adverts comes from Germany (Correct me if I am wrong) and was targeted to make people strive for better working conditions.


A man preparing cigarettes...a disturbing image
This campaign got people thinking with their slogan - "Life is too short for the wrong job"


Even in the laundry machine?
So a person is really operating a machine...Not the other way around
(A Very exaggerated idea and yet it turned out great )




Ice cream anyone?
The people in the "Machines" are pretty good, they really rocked the pictures!


How about coffee instead?
The people look downright miserable in the machines


Even pumping gas....
The people who thought of these adverts really saw the world form a different perspective. Impressive


These adverts are titled "WRONG WORKING ENVIRONMENT"
This reminds me of a music video I use to watch roughly 5 years ago instead of one person, there were many tiny people working inside an ATM machine.

The group is Hard-Fi .

The song is called Cash Machine and I actually have the song playing in my car.

A good song about being broke while trying to make a living.
I love the lyrics it goes something like this

"I scratch a living, it ain't easy
You know it's a drag
I'm always paying, never make it
But you can't look back
I wonder if I'll ever get
To where I want to be
Better believe it
Yeah........There's a hole in my pocket"

The video which has three versions. I preferred the TV version, i remember it until now. .


Luckily we have YouTube because I only managed to watch it a handful of times on TV. This is when I say :



No copyright infringement intended as the content belongs to WMG and the respective people stated above and below . They deserve all the credit!

Wrong Working Environment
Agency: Scholz&Friendz, Berlin
Website: http://www.s-f.com/berlin/
Creative Director: Matthias Spaetgens, Jan Leube
Copywriter: Axel Tischer
Art Director: David Fischer
Photographer: Hans Starck
Illustrator: Graphic Artist: Inga Schulze, Sara Dos Santos Vieira
These people stated above definitely did a fantastic job!
Jobsintownde used these adverts and this is their site : http://www.jobsintown.de/

So what was the purpose of me blogging about this?

Well creativity is every where and this is just something to think about. Sometimes even the mundane becomes amazing.

I have to go now, so much to do ^_^
Dw33b

No comments:

Post a Comment