Saturday, March 13, 2010

When you break your arm


When I was younger, I was very prone to breaking my arm(I was pretty reckless as a kid). This would result in a trip to the hostpital and then I would get a sling on my arm.
People would ask how did I break my arm (Pretty fun to recap the story 2- 3 times but after that it gets too tiresome as I am not talkative all the timeT_T).
One of those times or let me say event as to how my arm was fractured is now a permanent story my family members remembers with amusement as it involved a freezer and superman. -_-
I came across this very cool sling that is so creavtive and basically you do not even have to say even one word to explain the "event". Very simple and I salute the person who did this - Brazilian designer Andre Montejorge. His site is pretty awesome as well and may be found by clicking on his name. I know that I will be checking out his blog and maybe get a sling from him the NEXT time I fracture my arm ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment