Thursday, January 28, 2010

Inspiration for Dw33b collection #004- Characteristics of a Tree

Dw33b Collection #004 Characteristics of a Tree Group shot

Dw33b Collection #004  Characteristics of a Tree Group shot

I believe that i did not do justice to this post so I went out on 13-11-2009 and took some pictures. I hope the pictures I took will be able to explain why I got so inspired
to create Dw33b collection #004- Characteristics of a Tree. Made some changes as well within the post. Hopefully it will make sense.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW DID I GET INSPIRED?

Let me ramble a bit on how I became inspired...So how did it came to be? Well as usual a series of events inspired and motivated me.
I met a customer who gave me feedback about this blog and we talked for a bit. After talking with him, he asked when would i be making bracelets for guys. I wish to say a big THANK YOU to him, you know who you are. I hope you are reading this post. So i took the initiative and thought '"What would guys wear as bracelets?"'

So I went out to do some research wondering what type of bracelets would look just right on guys.



It was pretty difficult at first as almost all the stores I went to were selling jewelry for the female population and the ones selling men jewelry almost had the same look. After that I tried to look at pictures on what was define as a "guy bracelet" online.

It took awhile for me to get an idea but then it happened I was driving and saw this tree that stood out to me when I was waiting for the traffic-light to turn green. The sunlight made me notice that tree and somehow it caught my eye. (LOL silly but true)



That suddenly inspired and made me think. I should try a collection base on the Characteristics of a Tree.

Trees are everywhere we look in Brunei and there is something priceless about them. Here are a couple of pictures I took of Trees found in Brunei. This is just a glimpse of what inspired me..


I took this picture in the Jerudong Area near one of the few beaches.
I took pictures randomly and only when I really looked at this photo I noticed the branches of one of the tree. It looks like it is trying to touch the sky :P



Seriously, the vegetation in Brunei is so GREEN. Simply amazing.
I usually would be the one driving around but this time around I got to sit in the back! ^_^

So I took it as a mini challenge to try and take as many pictures as possible of the passing scenery.




In this picture, so much has changed...If my memory serves me right..a couple of months ago there was a landslide ..no trees...not even grass. Time flies by fast eh?


Seriously grateful to live in Brunei. I appreciate nature a lot.
I was using a camera phone. The pictures did not turn out bad. I tried to take as many pictures as I could. It was a lot of fun as I tried to figure out the timing of what I wanted to include in the picture.

The collection and details are found here!

Dw33b*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment