Thursday, January 28, 2010

Inspiration Dw33b Collection #003 Cindy and her Rainbow Color Shoes

Dw33b Collection #003 Cindy and her Rainbow Color Shoes

Dw33b Collection #003 Cindy and her rainbow color shoes close up
The collection is base on shoes and colors!!
A very strange combination which links up quite nicely
(In my head of course : P)

Dw33b Collection #003 Cindy and her rainbow color shoes chain shot
Cinderella the Disney character was on my mind when I saw these shoes at a store collecting dust . They caught my eye and I felt that they could become something I define as dweeby. My goods friends are also part of the inspiration. I showed them some necklaces a couple of months before setting this blog up, They suggested to me to try one-tone color necklaces. I linked up the concept of self worth as well.

Ok let me start with the fact that when I was younger, I watched Cinderella and loved her glass slipper. I loved the concept that she made her dreams a reality with the help of a fairy god mother, farm animals. (I like Gus gus! He was a pretty spunky for a small rodent)

When I list it down, It seems utterly impossible for that sort of thing to happen in real life. Questions start to form in my head:
  • What are the odds of anyone changing a pumpkin into a form of transportation literally?
  • How did Cinderella manage to dance while wearing shoes made out of glass?
  • The relationship could only be taken further when she left her shoe equated to a marriage proposal. In real life, any normal person would think twice..

However, Cinderella did set the bar up high on how a relationship should be defined.

So how does the concept of self worth tie in with what inspired me?
Well, while I was making these necklaces I was listening to a song by Karina Pasian.
The song is called 16 At war, I like listening to the lyrics of songs and then the music.

In that song, she talks about there are so many challenges faced on whether you should follow what people around you are doing, the value you put on yourself, the conflicting emotions and how loving yourself should be in your TOP priority.
I think people can relate to some of the words in the song.

So we will only learn through trial and error. That is how we grow to LOVE the person staring
back at us in the mirror in turn building our self worth.Hope I am going to far away from the topic.So how do shoes link up to this post?
Well continue reading as I have wrote a little story for this Dw33b Collection #003...

Cindy and her Rainbow Color Shoes

We all heard the story of the girl who left her shoe and got to marry a prince in the end.

This is another story.

Cindy was a girl who dreams like any other girl of meeting someone who loved her for her, then she met someone who "might" have been the one and she left her shoe by accident.

He NEVER looked for her.
After all that time wasted, she woke up to the reality she would NOT be defined as the girl who lost her shoe.

After many trial and errors, she found some good shoes along the way to help her walk ahead and be comfortable with who she was as each color represented a lesson.

She knew that love will come knocking right at her door when she loves herself and NOT let others define her.

One day she met someone, he saw the real her and on the day of their wedding day he got her a big closet to keep her shoes . Their life together had just begun.

You can have a piece of that dream in the form of a necklace as well.
I present to you Cindy and her Rainbow Color one-of-a-Kind style found here.

Dw33b*

No comments:

Post a Comment