Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome!

Hello Everybody.
I have made some post and to bring you up to speed with my line of thought of where I am going with this. I have started my second website which is an extension of my Dw33b online store : www.dw33b.blogspot.com where I sell handmade jewelry that is made in Brunei!

So why bother to open a second website?

  • I wanted to be more interactive
  • Update more often on my progress
  • Blog about things that seem interesting to me
  • My dw33b online store and this blog complements each other
  • Base on the information I have gathered (Heh I have my sources : P)
So once again WELCOME!! I have been silently blogging all this time about some of inspirations or anything that links up my Dw33b Collection(That is why Dw33b has been pretty silent). You may check them out by clicking on the tag labeled !inspiration! found on the left of the page. Some may be familiar to people who have checked out the blog while other post are a variation or completely new.
Check them out and I will be updating this blog more every 2-3 days.

What type of things will I post about?
  • Activities that I have done
  • Tutorials
  • Side Projects
  • Blogs
  • Brunei
The list goes on but that is the gist of my idea. I will not bore you with every small detail. Less talk more blogging!

Main site for my items for sale : www.dw33b.blogspot.com
My blogging site: www.dw33by.blogspot.com

Well I shall see you again. If anything please contact me to give me feed back or whatever you want to talk about at dweeb.store@gmail.com or dweeb_store@rockectmail.com

Dw33b

No comments:

Post a Comment