Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My experince at the Kiulap Stall Part 1

A couple of months ago I was pretty excited when I tried my hand at selling face to face minus the virtual world. So basically a temporary stall+goods+me trying out for the first time and wondering how would I cope in the real world.
I signed up for the opportunity and as it was for charity and that made it much more of a sweet deal. Seriously it was not easy and preparation took me roughly two weeks.
How you might ask did I prepare?
  • I make tons of handmade jewelry -well not a tonne worth but an ok amount-
  • Prepared flyers
  • Announced it in my blog
  • Ask for help from my family
  • Did practice on making an attractive layout for my stall
  • I read up online on how to prepare for the stall
You might think I would have gained success. Overall I made a financial loss and in turn gain a priceless experience. The first experience was memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment