Tuesday, June 8, 2010

1000 Awesome Things

Awesome!


100 Awesome things is a website with a countdown from 1000 to 1 and so far it has reached the 500+ mark and it is updated every two weeks. So far from what I have read, the person behind this idea is reading my mind!
Very fun read when you want to read something leisurely and definitely bring a smile to your face. I somehow connect with the way this person types out and I beleiev many people out there who stumbled upon that website feels the same way too.

I had just read #566 Unforgettable Friends and got teary eyed. It is true in life there will be someone who you find as a good friend because

  • When you first meet and even after saying the craziest things like (a fear of jelly), they still LIKE you! LOL
  • They support you and your crazy ideas MOST of the times. ^^
  • You can tell them ANYTHING (problems, get honest feedback, no artificial stuff) knowing they will not reveal the things you told them to anyone else.
  • You are not worried being yourself.
  • They are not FAKE with you.
  • If you hear any *crap* about them, you do not go round and round through random people, you go straight to them to get the truth.
  • You do not have to see each other everday but meeting up once in a while - an email- a random text saying hello-

  • After reading that post, I feel so much grateful for the people that know who I am and they know who I am. The pressure to fit in has lessen and just be grateful with what I have.

    Site: http://1000awesomethings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment