Monday, June 21, 2010

Princess Gizmo Crafty Store

Awesome! That is the first thing I thought of when I came across this blogger site. She is a Bruneian also delving in the handmade craft. I "stumbled" upon her personal blog a few ago and I took a gamble and sent her an email. She has been around for two years and celebrating her blog anniversary.
She is friendly and she knows her craft which is scrapbooking.
She kindly offered to write a post on my behalf. Scoot your mouse over here and check that post out. It is brief nevertheless fantastic. Hahaha.
SO if you live in Brunei and you are interested in getting a handmade personalize card for a birthday, special ocassion or you just want to suprise the person in your lfe with something special. She is the go to person.

Here are some pictures of her handmade creations which I think are awesome :





This is her business blog : http://gizmocrafts.blogspot.com/
This is her personal blog  : http://scrappermaya.blogspot.com/ 

**She has been around for two years and is currently celebrating her second blog anniversary. She is holding a contest where you can win some awesome gifts. Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment