Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Repair Work

Short Post today. Here are three pictures of repair work that I did a while back. In the beginning there were just beads and luckily for me the owner of these beads gave
me permission to do whatever I wanted to do with the beads. (Freedom! Lol) 
*The pictures are a bit blurred though*

The bracelet in the second picture was lacking in stones , so I pondered for awhile and decided to combine it with a single heart bead and two crystals. So the owner would be able to wear this bracelet two ways.


Finally the last picture, the color combination on this one was interesting and somehow I feel that my picture taking skill does not reflect it well. hm...Maybe I am too harsh on myself.
All I can do is practice and experiment more in picture taking.
At the end of the day, all  the bracelets turned out great! The owner of these beads wore the second bracelet straight away. The only thing I wish I had done was take the before 
pictures when the string was broken and such.

Practic makes perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment